Preschool education is an important place for children to learn and assimilate crucial social and functional skills at an early age. It marks a critical phase of life where toddlers must leave their homes and explore the outside world. The preschool provides a vital service in helping children cope with this transition and provide ways to deal with the challenges of a competitive world.
Our education system is designed to help children learn independently. The child automatically learns to adapt to the school environment. Preschoolers mingle with each other, and constant interactions help develop a child’s vocabulary and language skills.
As parents, you always want to give the best education and advice to your children. Most of us are available to spend a lot on our children’s education because we want to prepare them for the significant challenges of life. Education is not just about reading a few books and passing exams with outstanding grades; the real improvement goes far beyond. It is instead a constant process that starts from childhood. It is worth investing a lot of time and energy in finding the best preschool. Remember, children are like buds in bloom; you must cultivate them in the right way so that they bloom in beautiful flowers.
If you think that a pre-school is like any ordinary school, you are certainly mistaken. It has nothing to do with books and tests; your child stays busy with various activities such as games, sports, recitation, singing, dancing, etc. He can also learn simple math skills interactively; he will also learn the names of different colors as he draws or paints. The main goal is to make your child intelligent and intelligent enough to face the real world. In nursery schools, this is fun and engaging. Opt for a varied, attractive, and challenging playschool for your child.
There are things you can do to help yourself and your child move from home. Try not to overdo it because it may stress your child further.
Here are some tips that might help you
- Find books on “My first day of school.” Read them to your child and encourage them to answer their questions.
- Do some separation tests on your child. If your child has been stuck to the hip since birth, letting him go can be very traumatic for any child. Start leaving your child at Granny’s for a few hours, a friend, or maybe a daycare. Work up to a full day for your child to become familiar with the separation of mom or dad.
- Ask the pre-school if they have a Trial Class – so your child can experience how it is like at the kindergarten. At Kindie World, Free trial classes can be arranged. Parents can sign up and drop their child with our experienced teachers. After the 2-days trial class, the teachers will give a report to parents of what the child learnt, and overall progress.
- Attend the school’s orientation program – take your child with you, show them the device so that they become familiar with the play equipment, toilets and classrooms they will use. It will help reduce your child’s anxiety.
- Structure their days as a school day – include playtime, morning recess, lunch, etc. Have your child prepare lunch with you and place it in his binder. Routine preparation will help your child feel comfortable the same day.
- Set game dates – if you already know children, who will attend the same school, encourage them before the first day of school, so that your toddler knows a familiar face on his big day.
- Show excitement for your child – if mom is anxious, your child will talk about it. Be excited, drop your child, give him a big kiss, and stay away. Teachers are good at taking care of anxious children so that they will be in good hands
Be patient, give love and support to your child, listen to his fears, and encourage him to be excited. It will only take some days for your child to engage in an established routine.